Christmas Holidays in Egypt
10 days / 9 nights
Everyone is looking for enchanting and Nice Egypt Christmas tours to relax and chill out on the white beaches, and spend fun time discovering top attractions in the popular cities of the country. Take your family to Cairo and Luxor where the amazing...
Everyone is looking for enchanting and Nice Egypt Christmas tours to relax and chill out on the white beaches, and spend fun time discovering top attractions in the popular cities of the country. Take your family to Cairo and Luxor where the amazing pharaonic ancient sites such as the pyramids of Giza, sphinx and the valley of the kings, and end your Christmas holiday with peaceful beach vacation in the paradise of Hurghada city on the red sea coast. The coast is popular for its palm trees, diving sites, safari trips, snorkeling excursions, coral reef gardens and summer moderate temperature. Check the following program.Read more...
Children prices Policy : Children's under 2 years :free Children's from 2-5.99 years : 25% of adult price Children's from 6-11.99 years : 50% of adult price Children's above 12 years : adult
-have your breakfast, pack your luggage and check out from the hotel to the international Cairo airport, and catch your flight to Luxor with the help of our representative.
-once you arrive to Luxor and you will find another representative to welcome you in Luxor airport and transport you the hotel.
- visit the complex temple of Karnak and Luxor.
-lunch meal between the visits.
-overnight in Luxor hotel.
-wakeup in Luxor and enjoy your breakfast
- the tour guide will take you to visit the valley of kings, Hatshepsut temple and the colossi of Memnon.
- lunch meal between the visits.
- get back to the hotel.
-overnight in Luxor.
-after you have your breakfast in Luxor hotel, get ready and check out to take A\C bus to Hurghada.
-once you arrive, transfer to the hotel and check in.
-overnight in Hurghada.
-wake up in Hurghada this time, have your breakfast and enjoy Hurghada city.
- you can have optional tour : ride a quad bike across the sand dunes of Hurghda, visit a Bedouin village and enjoy BBQ dinner and folklore show
-after the night is over, go back to your hotel
-overnight in Hurghada.
-have your breakfast and go out discover the beauty of Hurghada city.
- you can have optional tours: Hurghada absolutely is the favorite destination for divers and snorkeling lovers. Enjoy snorkeling excursion within the palm trees and coral reefs.
-overnight in Hurghada
-wake up in Hurghada hotel, enjoy your breakfast and pack up your luggage to be transferred to Hurghada airport.
- the representative will help through the airport until you take the flight to Cairo.
-another representative will be waiting for you in Cairo to help you with the luggage and transfer you to the hotel.
-overnight in Cairo.
-this is your last day in Egypt, enjoy one last breakfast and get ready to check out.
-the representative will pick you up to Cairo international airport and help you through the final departure.
-Once you arrive to Cairo international airport, you will find our representative is waiting for you and meet and assist you in the airport.
-the representative will introduce you to the tour guide who will give short summary about the tour program. Feel free to ask him anything or if you want to request any optional\extra tour.
-you will be transported by A\C private bus to the hotel to overnight in Cairo.
- Optional tours: we can arrange you an optional tour to have dinner on Nile cruise include private transfers, folklore show and belly dance show.
-have breakfast and escort your tour guide to the three pyramids of Giza, the Egyptologist guide will explain you all the facts and details about each pyramids and the ancient kings who ordered constructing them.
- move on to panorama area to take some photos by the pyramids, then visit the valley temple and sphinx .
-after we finish the day tour, lunch meal will be at local restaurant so you can try traditional Egyptian food.
-go back to the hotel by private A\C bus.
-overnight in Cairo.
-after having breakfast, get ready to go for a long tour in the Egyptian museum. the Egyptian museum was first built in 1835 by the French Marcel Dornun. The museum contains 120,000 to 150,000 antiques. The first floor hosts the huge massive statues of pharaohs and kings ruled in ancient Egypt, the second floor displays items, funeral objects, jewelry, papyrus and daily life tools ancient Egyptian used in their life.
- next, to khan El khalili bazaar where hundreds of many bazaars are located next to each other's selling antiques, souvenirs ,jewelries and lanterns.
-lunch meal between the visits in local traditional restaurant.
-at the end of the day tour, transfer back to the hotel.
- overnight in Cairo.